Silver Rose are fully committed to protecting your privacy.
Any personal information that you submit will be used to process your order and is protected by our secure server. We do not sell, trade or give away your personal or financial details. We will not pass on your personal details to any other organisations without your prior permission.
We may contact you via email, one time only, to remind you to place an order after 3 months if you have not already done so. Your address will not be added to any mailing lists.
If you have any questions regarding our Security and/or Privacy policies please feel free to contact Silver Rose.
Silver Rose Photography has taken every possible measure to give absolute security to our customers and their dealings with us.
- We have created a secure transaction environment for commerce on our website. Our e-commerce system uses 128 bit Secure Sockets Layer technology (SSL) to ensure your online experience is safe, sound and secure at all times.
- SSL locks all information passed from you to Silver Rose in an encrypted envelope. This makes it almost impossible to be intercepted by an unauthorised party, as long as your browser and local network support the use of encrypted data transmissions.
- SSL is the system that is used by all reputable e-commerce sites. The industry standard for encryption technology, SSL is compatible with Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Netscape and other modern browsers.
- You will know when transmitted data is safe by the appearance of a security notice when you enter a secure page. Secure web pages can also be identified by their URL: they begin with 'https://'.
- Silver Rose is fully compliant with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS).
- Credit Card payments are processed via the Commonwealth Bank's and Mastercard's secure servers, giving you the highest level of payment processing security available in Australia.
In the unlikely event of unauthorised use of your credit card, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures. For more information on how you are covered as a card holder please contact your card issuing company.
Silver Rose Photography does not retain any credit card records.